About Campus Activewear
Campus activewear is a sports and athleisure footwear company that recently released its IPO (26th-28th April 2022). It is one of the rapidly-growing sports and athleisure footwear companies in India. Also, this IPO beats all the previous IPOs from 2022 in the subscription rate. It has been subscribed 51.75 times, with the retail individual investor portion having been subscribed 7.68 times. Qualified institutional investors invested 152 times of the allotted portion.
Campus Activewear IPO Details
Investors who have participated in this IPO will be waiting for the allotment result and stock market listing. Please find the below information before you check the share allotment:
|Price Band||278-292 INR per share|
|Allotment Date||May 4th, 2022|
|Refunds (if not allotted)||May 5th, 2022|
|Share Credit to Demat account||May 6th, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||May 9th, 2022|
How to check share allotment?
To find out the share allotment result on the BSE website, follow the below steps:
- First, open the BSE link.
- Select the issue type (click Equity).
- Provide the issue name “ Campus Activewear Limited.”
- Add your IPO application number and 10-digit PAN number.
- Search for the result.
To find out the share allotment result on the Link Intime India website, follow the below steps:
- Visit Link Intime India Website.
- Select the mode: PAN, Application No, and DP Client ID.
- Select issue name “Campus Activewear Limited IPO” (only visible after the allotment is finalized).
- Provide your PAN, Application No, and DP Client ID based on your selection.
- Finally, search for the result.
Grey Market Premium (GMP) is the price of the stock in the Grey Market. Grey Market is an unregularized or unofficial market for the new or delisted companies.
If you are allotted with the Campus activewear shares, you will have to wait till May 9th,2022. The IPO will be listed in the stock market, and you will be able to trade the shares using your Demat account.
The listing date is May 9th, 2022.
The Campus Activewear IPO’s GMP is now trending at a premium of 85-95.
As per the NSE data, please find the below subscription status:
Retail Individual Investor: 7.68 times
Non-Institutional Investor: 22.25 times
Qualified Institutional Buyers: 152.04 times
Employees: 2.11 times
Total: 51.75 times.