What is Upstox?
Upstox is a widely used trading platform available on PC, Android, and iOS devices. Upstox gives the trader the option of bulk trading and charges a low brokerage. The account creation process is quick, and a small fee is required to open a trading account. Here are some of the steps for opening a Demat account in Upstox.
Steps to open an Upstox Demat Account
- Go to Upstox’s official website.
- Click on “Sign Up” Now.
- Enter your mobile number and confirm it with an OTP.
- Create a new 6-digit PIN to secure your account.
- Now, your email address is required. Verify it with OTP.
- Fill in your 10-digit PAN number and your date of birth (as per PAN).
- Provide a few personal details like gender, marital status, annual income, trading experience, and country of residence.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- You may get a prompt to accept free stock (depending on the company’s offer or referral code).
- Review and confirm your address information.
- Click a selfie and provide a digital signature as per the Aadhaar card.
- Add bank details for adding or withdrawing funds in the future.
- Confirm if your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar card.
- Select if you want F & O, Forex, or Commodity segments (you can select no if you have less knowledge of this).
- You will get the option to add nominees (you can also do it later).
- You can E-Sign your application using Aadhaar OTP.
- Once you have completed all of the steps, you will receive your login credentials via your registered email address.
The Upstox Pro trading platform is part of the Upstox brand. Upstox Pro is available on both the web and mobile platforms.
Yes. You can download the Upstox app from the App Store and log in with your account to start trading.
Keystone is the back-office site for Upstox, at which customers can log in and view their account information, ledger reports, profit and loss reports, and much more.
To install the Upstox app, you need to open your Google or Apple app store and search for the app Upstox. You must sign in to the Google/Apple App Store to install the app.
Yes, even one share of any company can be purchased using your Upstox account.
Tata does not fully own Upstox; instead, Mr. Ratan Tata owns 1.33 percent of the company and provides financial support.
Upstox users who wish to open a Demat account should pay Rs. 249 as the fee.
The Upstox 3-in-1 Account is a platform that combines Demat, Trading, and an IndusInd Bank Account. Through collaboration with IndusInd Bank, Upstox offers such a facility. Therefore, it is also referred to as the IndusStox 3-in-1 Account. Open a Free Trading & Demat Account and link it with an IndusInd Bank account (Upstox IndusInd Bank 3-in-1 Account) to enjoy seamless trading, investment, and banking experience.
After reading this article, you have probably got an idea about how to open a Demat account with Upstox. The process is quite simple, and it’s now time for you to begin trading. For more details on charges and brokerage fees, you may visit the official website of Upstox.