What is Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO?
Rainbow Children’s Medicare recently closed its INR 1500 crore IPO on April 29th, 2022. This Hyderabad-based multi-specialty hospital chain provides child care, women’s care, and fertility-related hospital services.
Rainbow Children’s Medicare was backed by the CDC group (a UK-based company), which received a positive response from Indian investors during the IPO subscription process. The IPO was subscribed to 12.43 times the issue size. Qualified Institutional Investors are the highest subscribers in this IPO (38.9 times the allotted portion).
Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO Details
Investors are now anticipating the allotment result, listing date, and GMP. A few investors constantly monitor GMP to get an idea of how profitable the IPO could be. Let’s look at the below information quickly:
|Price Band||516-542 INR per share|
|Allotment Date||May 5th, 2022|
|Refunds (if not allotted)||May 6th, 2022|
|Share Credit to the Demat account||May 9th, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||May 10th, 2022|
How to check your IPO share allotment?
Find the steps to check the share allotment result on the BSE website:
- First, you need to open the BSE official link.
- After that, select the issue type (click Equity).
- Select “Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited” as the issue name.
- Enter your IPO application no, and 10-digit PAN number.
- Finally, search for the result.
Follow the steps below to find the share allotment result on the Link Intime India website:
- The first step is to visit the LInk Intime India website.
- Next, select the mode: PAN, Application No, and DP Client ID.
- After that, select the issue name “Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited IPO.”
- Now, provide your PAN, Application No, and DP Client ID according to your selection.
- The final step is to search for the result.
Within 24 hours, you will get the mandate request. If you have pre-applied for the IPO, you will receive the mandate request within 24 hours of the IPO starting date.
– First, open the Groww App.
– Next, go to the IPO section.
– Click on “Status” in the IPO to find the application number.
The Grey Market isn’t illegal, but it isn’t regulated either. There is no agency that backs transactions within the Grey Market.
10th May 2022.
05th May 2022.